No products in the cart.
Position: Sales Manager
Desi Pakwan, an authentic Indian Hakka cuisine restaurant, is seeking an experienced and results-driven Sales Manager to lead our sales efforts and drive revenue growth. If you have a proven track record in sales, a passion for the hospitality industry, and a knack for building strong relationships, we want to hear from you!
As a Sales Manager at Desi Pakwan, you will be responsible for driving sales, increasing customer loyalty, and developing strategic partnerships to promote our restaurant. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to attract new customers and increase revenue.
- Identifying and pursuing business opportunities, such as corporate accounts, event partnerships, and catering services.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key clients, including event planners, corporate contacts, and community organizations.
- Conducting market research and staying updated on industry trends to identify new business prospects and adjust sales strategies
- Collaborating with the marketing team to create effective promotional materials and campaigns.
- Attending industry events, trade shows, and networking functions to promote the restaurant and generate leads.
- Providing exceptional customer service and promptly addressing inquiries, concerns, and feedback from clients.
- Collaborating with the management team to develop competitive pricing strategies and packages.
- Analyzing sales data, preparing reports, and making data-driven recommendations to optimize sales performance.
- Training and motivating the sales team to achieve targets and deliver outstanding results.
To be considered for the Sales Manager position, you should meet the following requirements:
- Proven experience in sales, preferably in the hospitality or food industry.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills with a track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build rapport with clients and work effectively with internal teams.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong networking abilities and the capability to develop and nurture business relationships.
- Knowledge of the local market and the ability to identify new business opportunities.
- Familiarity with event planning, catering, and corporate sales is an advantage.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and attend off-site events, as required.
- Proficiency in using sales software and CRM systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field is preferred.
At Desi Pakwan, we value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Join us in creating exceptional Indian Hakka cuisine and delighting our customers with our flavors. We look forward to welcoming you to our team!